Tiredness

Hi mommies, I'm not pregnant but I feel super tired. These two days my whole body aching. Despite I had nap. I have toddler and baby. Any advice what to do/eat?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Baby is already a year old, sometimes I take my leftover prenatal pills from my breastfeeding days because I really need the mood boost. Think it helps with my joints and mind. If you haven't got those, go look for post-natal pills - shares almost the same ingredients. It won't help you lose weight for sure!

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Have a good breakfast, eat more energy food like banana, fatty fish, eggs, apples, oranges, berries, yogurt and nuts. In the mean time, do go gmfor health check to rule out any underlying condition. Hope you get your energy back!

Try to do meditation or a similar practice to calm your mind- that will surely help you have more physical energy.

Thành viên VIP

Ask ur family to take over from u for 1-2days while u taking a break from ur routine to charge urself well

Influencer của TAP

Try go get a break from child rearing. It sounds like your body needs to have a rest and recharging

Have a day to yourself, and just relax while your hubby takes care of the kids

Super Mom

You can sleep lil more and take fruits or juice as much as possible.

Thành viên VIP

I take brands chicken essence whenever I feel tired. Try it!

Thành viên VIP

Try chicken essence to boost energy?

Take off and have Me time.