Working mommy.

Hi mommies! I’m 4 months pp and it’s been a month since I’m back to work. Work has been a dread to me. Is it normal to feel that you don’t want to work anymore and you just want to stay at home with your baby? What are the ways that you mommies do to motivate yourself to get back to work? Sigh, it’s just hard to be working but at the same time you wish you can stay home with your baby :( just need some advice #firsttimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Its natural to feel this way. Its our biology! but the world has changed and we are forced back to work to earn a living. I had the opportunity to resign and live with very little right now but this was our calculated risk and we live with it. But i never left my baby's side. If i were back at work id say im doing it for my responsibility to raise her well with no financial issues with enough resources for her development. With good food, good toys and materials with a safe home paid for. That's one way to look at it. I have to go back to work sooner or later so sadly ive been hyping myself up. But ure a mom first, and an employee second. so utilise all ur leaves and mc optimally for more time with baby. im at home every single day and yet its not enough. im sorry u have to go through this. but hang in there? ur baby will understand ur hard + heart work 🤗

Read more

my LO is now 22m and I went back to work at 12w. I looked at the baby mo itor now and den cos that's the only time I see her, when she sleeping. my mom is the main caregiver so she'd send me her photos whenever possible. I'd do a quick video call when I'm available at work too, but no screentime for bb so she doesn't see me at all. gradually I got so busy, I jus focus at work and end work on time, get home quickly to see her before bedtime. sometimes I can't even make it 😅😅

Read more
Influencer của TAP

1) plan an outing or staycation once a month or once every 2-3 months, a day that you look forward for. 2) decorate your work desk / cupboard at work with your lo’s photo or family photo, so you will have something to encourage and cheer you up in the day :)

I tink its normal. But i know i cannot stand being a stay home mother (prob go crazy first). I only felt tired coz my ofc is dam far away n i nd to pump n pump (somemore v little milk).. wake up earlier n slp late….

Same here mummy, and best thing is I realize one of my colleague has been backstabbing me when I am away.. I wanna change a job that is less stress.. 🥲

I think all mummies feel the same way. I’ve been telling myself that I am working for my children better future.