8 Replies

i took epidural for both my first and secondborn bcz i really cnnt tahan the pain. my treshold for pain is zero hahaha. side effect for a long run maybe is bck pain but maybe also bcz i from young already got bck pain occasionally. im pregnant for my third and i too will use epidural for this one for sure . i agree it outweighs the cons cz you wont feel the pain of being stitched aft labour and also it lasts till aft you have to pee aft labiur. pheww!

i experienced tremors that caused me to shake uncontrollably and itching on my entire body. so while at the recovery area after delivery, i was just shaking so much and scratching everywhere. dont worry so much tho cos it only lasted for about half an hour and the symptoms went away. i feel that the benefits of epidural far outweigh its cons!

I didnt have any side effect after the jab. In fact when i was supposed to push, i didnt feel anyting at all 😅 after delivering i immediately asked nurse when i could eat because i kept my breakfast muffin and bread (i was super duper hungry). Their advice was that i might vomit which eventually i didnt and just eat 🤣

Hi there! I took epidural for my first birth and I had side effects then. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably and I was slightly light headed but it was ok. After giving birth the epidural site was slightly itchy. Other than that it was all good! Didn’t regret taking it since I get to rest for a few hours.

I took epidural for both my kids. Side effects was just shivering non stop and fever. During confinement I had strict confinement so I won't have long term back aches. I do have 1 aunt who didn't do strict confinement, she had epidural and now her child is 8 years old already she is having terrible back aches

I used Epidural. It works very well. I only take 8 mins for my son to come out. So called side effect, i can’t feel hip to toe 1-2 hours atter labour. Will i do again for my next pregnancy? Most probably, yes.!🙂

I took epidural for all three pregnancy without backache which old ppl claims it does. But for the side effects like itching, shivering and vomitting I got all which lasted after delivery.

Short term side effects are uncontrollable shaking and no long term side effects.

Trending Questions