Transverse Lie Position

Hi! Any mommies experienced transverse lie (baby in horizontal position) pregnancy? Im at 20weeks now & scan shows that baby's head is on my left tummy & the leg is on my right. Curious to when baby will turn head down & if the tummy aches is more compared to baby in head down position? My first pregnancy is not as achy as now. Wondering if its due to baby's position. 🤭

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Mine turned at 28-29wks, just make sure you place pillows between your legs when laying down. I read it somewhere that it helps to provide more room for the baby to turn. At 37wks, 5days.. I’m just counting days now.

Don't worry mommy, my baby was also at transverse lie at 28 weeks,the next check up at 32 weeks, he's head down already. Talk to your baby more, gently rub your tummy and talk, there's still time for the baby to turn.

when i went for my 20 weeks scan, doc told me that my baby was in a breech position but he's growing well & healthy so i dont really stress much as there's alot of time for he to turn his head down, hopefully 😅

yes i had that too. tummy aches probably due to older age now? 😅 each pregnancy is different

Mine started to turn head down at 32 weeks !!! Relaxed all the way until 31 week hahaha

My baby turned her head down at week 28