Reintroduce bottle

Hello mommies My baby was bottle trained since birth (premature baby) and he has no issue taking bottles until 5 months old, when I started to introduce him to the boobies. Now he is 6 months plus and stuck with me 24/7 to nurse. And completely strike off bottles when I tried giving him. I am super exhausted and I want my family to be part of feeding my baby with a bottle too. It’s hard for me to do my work or leave the house to meet a friend or have me time and personal space when my baby needs me all the time. I have tried changing bottles and teats from TT, Pigeon, and NUK. I don’t know if I should spend on other bottle brands again. Need help and suggestions from mommies who have encountered this phase.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

have you tried leaving the house when someone else is feeding the baby via bottle? my baby refused to take the bottle too but when I leave, she knows and kinda have no choice but to take the bottle. you can try :) good luck!

3y trước

I stayed out the entire time the feeding was happening! I said goodbye to my baby and told her mummy was going out. oh man. I know it's tough but hang in there!