10 months old Diarrhoea

Hey mommies, my 10 month old baby is having diarrhoea. It’s going to be day 2. I’m worried. There’s no other symptoms. She is feeding well. Playing well and communicating well. But just the diarrhoea is bit concerning for me and also the diarrhoea actually gave her diaper rash. #firstbaby #1stimemom #advicepls

10 months old Diarrhoea
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

10 months means that she must also be eating some solids? Put her on plain porridge with fish or chicken and slowly reintroduce other fruits n vegetables. If u notice that after eating a certain vege or fruit she has diarrohea means that it doesnt suit her....my daughter had diarrohea everytime she had soup with ikan bilis. Turns out she allergic to ikan bilis.

Read more

My baby also got diaper rash the last time he had diarrhoea. We had to bring him to KKH cause it was so bad he cried everytime he poop. So what works for us is to do 2 layer system. Just until baby recover. First, put on a layer of Vaseline. Then a layer of desitin (purple one). His diaper rash gone within 2-3 days. You can give it a try.

Read more

We went to see PD and was recommended to change to lactose-free milk. Was also given probiotics and diarrhoea meds (mixed with water). My baby’s diarrhoea will last for 5 days; still active and eating normally. Just make sure baby is hydrated and try to air the bum abit after cleaning, before applying the diaper rash cream.

Read more

Maybe its the formula milk..u try change her milk..try buying small tin 1st to see if her tummy is ok..do put oilment at her tummy and her back ya...take care