Not much symptoms at Week 5 with no implantation bleeding. Is it normal?

Hi all mom & mom to be! I'm currently at week 5 (as per app) and waiting for my gynae appt scheduled for 2 weeks later. Don't have much symptoms yet and don't feel pregnant. Did a HPT 4 days ago and found out I'm pregnant. My 1st pregnancy, definitely excited yet worried at the same time given the high miscarriage rate in 1st trimester. Read up a lot and got myself stressed over it. Anything I should look out for? Is lack of symptoms normal at week 5? My nipples were v sensitive and quite sore the past few days but it suddenly goes back to normal. Should we create a WhatsApp chat group too for Feb 2024? 😁

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! Am in my 8th week now. I developed nausea towards the end of my 5th week. Other than nausea and sore boobs, no other symptoms. Every woman's symptoms are diff so dont stress too much. Some of my friends only started getting nauseous at week6. Some none at all. Maybe yours will develop later..enjoy the feeling for now as my nausea has affected my enjoyment of food haha

Read more

I can totally feel you. i have no symptoms at all at week 5 and my breasts were sore, nipple were dark early week 5 but back to normal end of week 5. was so worried. I went to do a scan at week 6 and doctor said everything is fine. don't rely on symptoms as they are not reliable. as long as not bleeding, all is well. please add me to WhatsApp groupchat if you are creating 1!

Read more
11mo trước

yes now I understand not everyone have symptoms that early! thanks for sharing! a mommy just shared a link to a group chat here, do join and I'll see u there! 😊

I did not have many symptoms at week 5. I merely discovered that am pregnant 3 days ago and am currently at week 7. Did an ultrasound today and the baby is doing fine. Don’t worry too much. Best wishes! Please do add me into the WhatsApp group too if you are creating one :)

11mo trước

ah thank u! I definitely feel more at ease knowing that. excited for my 1st ultrasound in July! oh yes one mommy actually shared a link to a group chat here, do join and see u there!

yes it’s very normal to have little to no symptoms. just as long as there’s no bleeding you are fine. bleed also worry, don’t bleed also worry. so don’t worry so much about it. there’s usually a supermom chat created for mummies you can do a fb search.

11mo trước

yes you’re right, it’s nothing to worry abt :)

I am also at 5 weeks 3 days now. But I have abit of symptoms like diarrhea and sore throat. Not sure is due to the pregnancy or just nervous and worried like you. 😅

11mo trước

ahh not too sure if diarrhea and sore throat are pregnancy symptoms! hope u get well soon and pls do not take medication without consulting doc ya!

https://www.mummysmarket.com.sg/sg-mummys-support-group just saw that there's a Feb 2024 WA chat here :)

11mo trước

yay! thank u! will join and see y'all there 😊

yes, please create a WhatsApp chat group for Feb 2024.

same here, excited but worried at the same time

Symptoms normally can be felt around 6 weeks

11mo trước

1 more week to 6 weeks! actually wanna feel some symptoms for peace of mind but hopefully nth unbearable! 😕