Maternal diabetic... can't stop eating help

Mom, I'm currently 7 months pregnant... the doctor said my weight is already excessive. I'm advised to diet and especially stop eating sweets. I don't know why, but I just can't... I can't give up my favorite ice cream and chocolate. My husband gets angry all the time; he says I don't care about our baby. It's not like that... it's just that if I don't eat something sweet, I feel dizzy and I keep craving it.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I eat prata and teh tarik every single day. But I after getting the diabetic scare, I eat half prata and drink half teh tarik. cut your portions to half and perhaps use the sweets to reward yourself after a good nutritious meal. usually when we are full, our cravings drop. hang in there.. dont beat yourself too much for it. try what you can and try not to get so stressed. more stress, more cravings.

Read more

You’re only feeling uneasy for a short period of time. But if this causes anything undesirable towards your baby, it may affect your baby for the rest of the lifetime. Choose.

13h trước

Well said 👏

can I ask how much weight did you gain? I'm just 3 months now and on the heavier side as well. wondering what kind of weight gain is normal

maybe can try sweeteners or fruits. something which is sweet but, less sugar contain compare to chocolate and ice cream

try to eat apples or berries whenever you have those cravings. At least it's lower in sugar and healthier.

Influencer của TAP

try honey