Is misscarriage painful ? And how long after miscarriage will the pregmancy test be negative And how do i know is miscarriage

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had 2 miscarriages at 18weeks & 8 weeks. 18 weeks was painful with contractions and bleeding for about 3hrs. I had to deliver the baby out (stillborn). The next day, doctor made arrangements for me to go for scan & cleaning to make sure my womb is clear. My 2nd miscarriage was just heavy bleeding. No pain. Again doctor will do a scan to make sure womb is clear. No test was done on me.

Read more
4y trước

Dear Stephanie, *hugs*. Time will be the best medicine. I won't go further. Will keep you in my prayers!

It was painful for me but bearable. The blood soaked through my pants. Miscarriage symptoms are like red spotting, cramping, bleeding. I had symptoms early as my urine tests had blood in them. Not sure about the pregnancy test as I've not tried testing

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25225)

It was very very painful for me. I was like in labour for 5 hours. The contractions was really bad. I had to be admitted to the hospital.

3y trước

hi may i know how far along are u when u miscarriage?i just when to kkh but no heartbeat was detect and doc say 99%bby was not alive.So what worried me how painful it is and wt kind of procedure does doc do to make the baby out?baby was only 8weeks 5dys

It depends on how far u are into pregnancy and the cause of miscarriage