Baby not close to the mother

Mil is the caregiver of my baby , she not close to me at all . She tend to cry for my mil very often . It’s normal ? It’s very upsetting for me … due to working can’t take care of her #pleasehelp #1stimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! It’s very normal that baby is close to main caregiver. And the fact that she cry for ur mil means ur mil is doing a good job & she likes her, which is a good thing. On the other hand, what you can do is to spend more time with her after work, (bathe, play, feed, put to bed) & during the weekend (whole 2 days). They will know who’s the mother and wants you. My girl is in Ifc and she love her teacher & gg to sch. But whenever we fetch her home, she will be very happy and stick to us a lot. So I think bonding really helps a lot! Even with the short amount of “awake” time u have with ur baby during weekdays

Read more
Influencer của TAP

I think it's normal that baby close to caregiver what u can do is spend more time with her after work and weekend not to worry so much, after all she will knows that you are her mom my boy is closer to his dad when he was baby cause hubby send and fetch him from IFC daily and I'm too focus on exclusive pumping. Things change when I stop pumping and spend more time with him

Read more