May I know where can I find outfit for me and baby boy to wear the same?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought my matching clothes primarily from https://www.etsy.com/market/mother_son_matching or from Taobao. There are a lot more but they are of a poor quality. During Chinese New Year, I got my friend to tailor matching clothes for my family and what I like about it, was the design is unique and uncommon. I can't find in the market. Of coz the price for personalizing our clothes are a little pricey but I find it worthy.

Read more

I bought mine from: 1) Qoo10 - search for family outfit / t-shirts or parent-child matching outfit 2) local kids' boutiques like Privi Kids (purchase via website or their outlets at Suntec/Waterway Point) 3) Taobao (keyword: 亲子装) 4)if you just want simple matching t-shirts, most stores which sell both adults' & kids' clothes may have matching tees (eg. Bossini, Giordano, Uniqlo)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Same colour polo match jeans, is easy to find and easy to match with pants too. Or you can try hush puppies for same pattern clothing, even got for father too.

Matching outfits don't have to look exactly the same. Other ideas to consider are wearing a similar colour palette, superhero outfits etc. Hope this helps :)

8y trước

Ok~ :) Thank you mummy ~

I saw a shop at westgate basement 1 selling those family clothing.. Cant rmb the name but is along long john silver!

I bought mine from taobao! cheap and good quality, compared to those sold in stores here. it's only about 10 sgd each!

8y trước

taobao mostly is mummy and girl as i see, seldom can find baby boy and mummy

Camouflage, FB page: Lee Family Fashion, Push cart at Bugis Junction 1st floor near MacDonald

I think online store Tango has them. Their physical shop is in Plaza Singapura.