May I know what will happen if i eat chicken in the first week of confinement? Heard some of the mummies saying that cannot eat chicken and egg in the first week.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Honestly I never heard of such a rule before and like Jamie, I'm pretty sure I had chicken within my 1st week after giving birth. Black kampung chicken to be very specific and it was sooooo good! I had varieties of meat and fish thorough my confinement and mine was from a homemaker who I took up a package with. She has tons of experience cooking confinement food so I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing. Likewise, no side effects from eating chicken.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I actually ate chicken in my first week of confinement. It was on the menu of Natal Essentials, where I ordered my confinement food delivery from. I did not suffer any side effects. Each meal came with pork, fish, chicken and vegetables. It's more important to eat a wide variety of foods than to restrict yourself. Most of them are just hearsay. If you had a c-section, do avoid shellfish as it is said to make the wound itch.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3915)