Divorce or Try to make it work?

We are married for more then 10 years and we had a 10 year old child. I am Singaporean and he is french. 8 months ago I found out that he is having an affair with a bar hostess in CQ. We been there a couple of times and I warned him about her as well. I could literally see her evil intention! I found out about them early this year and have a copy of their WhatsApp archives. I am so broken and drained, I am in pain. He wants to stay in the relationship but I am so tired and disgusted by his acts. How do I love him again? How do I forgive him? How do I trust him again? How do I stop thinking? His affair is mentally torturing me everyday. He told me he has no more contact with that hostess but how can I be certain? For now, I am staying put for my daughter. Thinking maybe I should grind my teeth, let go of the hurt and provide her a happy family but I am currently feeling helpless and I felt like I am already at the edge giving up. Have been trying to get a job but it’s not easy after 10 years of not working. Feeling lost..

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply