Gusto niyo bang mag-enjoy mag-shopping sa H&M?

Manalo ng P3,000 worth gift card sa H&M when you join this giveaway in the link below! https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/mommys-glow-up/2313?lng=ph

Gusto niyo bang mag-enjoy mag-shopping sa H&M?
44 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Being a mother is a priceless blessing. We tend to forget being a woman because we focus on becoming a mom. However, it is still important to practice self-love because we can only offer our full-potential as a parent if we know how to take care of our well-being. Self-love is not only proper grooming but helping ourselves become healthier and better. Our children will look up how we deal with different circumstances. And being positive about life can bring good outcomes for us, our kids and our family.

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

Self-love is crucial for mothers because it helps them maintain their well-being and effectiveness in their roles. When mothers practice self-love, they can manage stress better, set healthy boundaries, and model positive behaviors for their children. It also helps prevent burnout and ensures they have the energy and emotional resources to care for their families. Ultimately, self-love allows mothers to nurture themselves, which in turn enhances their ability to nurture and support their children.

Đọc thêm

For me, Self-love is crucial for mothers because it helps them maintain their well-being and effectiveness in their role. When a mother practices self-love, she is better equipped to handle the stresses of parenting, model healthy behaviors for her children, and provide a nurturing environment. Taking care of oneself allows a mother to recharge and be more present, which ultimately benefits both her and her family. ❤️

Đọc thêm

Being a first-time mom is so very challenging, especially when you're a single mom. The first thing I realised is to love yourself and respect you must not hurt your self coz someone doesn't return the love you gave to them. Remember, your family is there to love you and accept you no matter what happened. keep your heads up, high stand up again, self-love, and love your children inside your womb.

Đọc thêm

Dahil kung dimo mahal ang sarili mo hindi mo mabibigyan ng pagmamahal yung pamilya mo lalo na yung mga anak mo. Pag mahal mo ang sarili mo mas magiging conscious ka lalo na sa health mo dahil kung hindi ka malusog hindi mo rin maaalagaan ang pamilya mo,kaya dapat mahalin mo muna ang sarili para maibigay mo din ang pagmamahal para sa pamilya mo.

Đọc thêm

Self-Love is important for moms like me because it would help us to love more the people surrounding us especially my little one. The more love I have for myself, the more love I can give to others. I always remember that when a mommy is happy, full of love, encouraged and supported, the happier baby or people around her will be.

Đọc thêm

Self-love is important because it motivates much of our positive behavior while reducing harmful behavior. It both empowers us to take risks and to say no to things that don't work for us. It's a key component of building self-compassion. Self-love helps us take care of ourselves, lower stress, and strive for success.

Đọc thêm

Self-love still important for moms to practice because by prioritizing self-love, you'll become happier, healthier and more confident version of yourself. So take time to show yourself some love and appreciation. And self-love is important so u can give the love for your family that they deserve ♥️♥️♥️

Đọc thêm

practicing self love is not a joke . isa mga mahalagang bagay bilang tao dilang ina ang mahalin ang sarili lahat dapat mahalin ang sarili . dahil true down and up sarili mo lang makakatulong sayo . also para sa health motivation mo sa sarili lalo na para sa anak mo pano mo sila palalakihin puno ng pagmamahal

Đọc thêm

As a mother, taking care of yourself is not only important for your own well-being but also for the well-being of your family. By prioritizing self-love, you'll become a happier,healthier,and more confident version of yourself.So,take the time to show yourself some love and appreciation.