OB Check up during ECQ

Hi mamshis, I'm worried right now. I talked to a friend na currently pregnant din and according to her continuous ang check ups nya. Whil my OB postponed all our check ups until ECQ is lifted. I'm 5 months pregnant, according to the same friend dapat daw madami na ko tests and injections. Do you still regularly visit your OB too?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Personally I haven't had any check ups since February. My OB and I were supposed to meet last March but ECQ happened and she unexpectedly passed away. However, I do inquire naman with online OBs to know if the things I'm experiencing is normal or not. I'm now on my 31th week and I haven't had CAS yet as well as OGTT. Yun yung mahahalaga kasi I think you can only have it done on specific times. As to vaccines, wala rin ako noon hahaha pero before kasi sabi ni OB sakin, if you're going to give birth in a private hospital, you won't need it. Yung ibang test naman like HIV, VDRL, etc, you can do it naman once we're on GCQ na. Don't worry too much, I know it's easier said than done pero okay lang yan. Most of us naman wala talagang check ups, maswerte lang si friend mo hehehe.

Đọc thêm