Madami daw benefits ang mga pets, specifically mga aso, sa development ng mga babies. Parents, ano ang opinion nyo when it comes owning a family dog?

8 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I think it helps kids become less prone to allergies/asthma in the future. Development-wise, having my toddler grow up with our house dog gives us opportunities to teach her about animals and the proper way to treat them and to be around them. When we took her to see other animals (horses in Baguio, deer in Japan), she wasn't afraid of them at all and was so excited to play with them. Our dog also serves as her "little brother" now -- when she's too rough with him, we tell her to be gentle.

Đọc thêm

I have heard that a lat of families encourage their kids to have pets at an early age. Not just for the development but for the love of pets na din siguro. Even my husband, gusto nya may pet ang baby namin even before he turned 1 kaya lang strictly pinagbawal sakin magkaroon ng pet due to my asthma and allergies. So now, we really can't have any pet in the household.

Đọc thêm

I'm not a dog or any pet lover but also not a hater. My fam owned dogs since they haven't thought about making me yet. Haha! And I didn't observe any disadvantage of that. My baby loves out current pet shitzu and all other dogs that she encounter. She's braver to face them than me. Hihi

Pag nagkaroon ng pet matuturuan natin ng responsibility mga anak natin makikita natin yun pag mamahal nila sa magiging pet nila pero syempre appropriate age naman sana for me 7yrs old above siguro pede na maturuan ng ganyan responsibility.

Our family loves dogs. I also believe that pets (in general) have benefits in babies/kids' development. But please also check with your pediatrician if it's okay as your child might have special considerations like allergies etc.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14293)

Depende sa age ng mga bata. Para sa akin kung sobrang baby pa hindi advisable kasi baka makagat. Pag mga 7 or 8 na pwede na to teach them kung panu magkaroon ng responsibilidad.

Having pet at home will teach our kids responsibility. Pero syempre let's make sure na hindi asthmatic ang mga kids natin.