night cries

My lo active timing is 11-3 at night. During that time frame, she cries even after feed and diaper change. Hard to coax her to sleep. Other time of the day won't be like this. Now is still my confinement period. My parents say is bcos (old wife's tales) I went out then "cause" until lo like that. Is that true???

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Not true. Just maybe your parent/inlaw wan a you take care of your LO on your own😅. I recall my mum inlaw told me that and taught me to get my used clothes i just wire put near her...as long baby smell the mother scent nearby they sleep well. But does work... my kids bully me wanting me carry most of time. Spoil brats 😖

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Nahhh. .. don't believe too much in old wives tales. My LO also rarely slept when she was an infant too could be just a phase or in our case it was sleeping disorder. Nothing much you can do, it gets better when they grow older. Maybe you can put some soft soothing music in your bedroom.

Thành viên VIP

when my girl was 2 months old, she will cry every evening around 6pm for few hours, luckily my husb come home just about that time, so I handed over to him, I cannot tahan the nonstop crying, it goes for around 1 months, then it stops by itself, I guess is part of growing spurts.

New born still learning to adjust, when we just came back from hospital my LO wakes every two hours for Diaper change and for feed,now week 2 and she does every 3 hours😀😀you can do it momma we just have to learn to know them ad well when they cry and why etc

Super Mom

Could also be their growth spurt. My LO didnt want to sleep much between week 2-3, and fussed alot, constantly wanting to nurse as well. Dun worry mummy. It’ll get better with time.. We can do this! :)

No... not true... LO might fell discomfort eg colic and reflux, furthermore newborn still adjusting their body to Day and Night

It's a tale. It's important to remember that nearly all babies go through this stage of getting fussy during the evening.

Your kid will settle down after a while. Just the growing pains of the initial part of her growing up.

Agree that it is a transitional phase. Just have to coax and find her comfort.

Thành viên VIP

Hi... I think it’s a transitional phase. Your LO will adjust over time.