9mth plus, yet not able to stand well

LO 9mth plus yet still cannot stand on her own for more than 5sec ):

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

9-10 months.. they should be crawling and standing with support/cruising. Not standing without support (except some advanced babies). That usually comes 11-12 months. But even then, that’s the average age. There’s a range which is considered normal/acceptable, and your LO is definitely normal

My LO start to walk unassisted by 13 months. Still rmbr her birthday, she can only stand walk abit and fall. And now she 17 months running non stop and love walking. 😂 Every child is different. Just slowly keep guiding her..

Super Mom

My couldn’t till 15 months. Every child is different. Don’t worry:) once your LO starts running around, they don’t stop. Then you begin your daily exercise of chasing them 😂

4y trước

I went polyclinic for 9mth assessment. Nurse said LO sld be able to stand but mine cant

Thành viên VIP

It's actually quite normal :) Nothing to worry. Working with infants, they all have different timings. Just enjoy it while it last 😉

Thành viên VIP

I think it’s fine cause all babies are not the same. Maybe she will hit the milestone a little later.

It may not be surprising that it is taking her a bit longer to stand than other kids her age

Thành viên VIP

I think it's fine, you may want to consult the pediatrician on your next visit...

Thành viên VIP

Every baby is different. Mine only stand on own at close to 12 months old. :)

Thành viên VIP

Every child is unique. Give your child some time to learn

Don't rush your child. Some even 18months then can walk