My LO is 3+mo and she is having this white smelly stuff at her neck area. Have been washing it daily but it's coming back every 2-3 days. Any advice on how to solve it? Thank you in advance;)

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I placed a soft hankerchief when feeding incase any milk drips to her neck. After feed I will use damp cloth to wipe her neck and pat dry. Her fold of skin will tend to trap dirt and milk and slowly when she learns and knows how to lift her head then problem will be solved and not that frequent.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12159)

It's probably just sweat, Milk and dirt. Keep the area dry, clean after every feed and after shower apply a thin layer of nappy rash cream to avoid getting any rash

Thành viên VIP

I suppose it's milk and some sweat. Only way is to use a damp cloth to keep wiping it gently. And keep it dry after that. After each milk fed, clean it

If there's abit of redness, I'm afraid itb may be fungal infection. My lo had it, was fussy as it's uncomfortable and PD prescribed anti fungal cream.

That's just the extra skin toddlers have around their neck, my baby had too until I took her to a colder country India where it shed off on its own!

tis is quite common.. it due to dirt or sometime the milk which drip down.. after feeding try the clean it.. just keep the neck clean n dry

Thành viên VIP

Just have to keep it clean for now, till ur LO can lift their head up without sticking to the body, by than, it'll be less dirty already.

Its due to the dirt, sweat and everything. Try to clean it as much when u are bathing your baby. Powder it and put some moisturiser

It's normal .. I think becos of the lots of skin due to their baby fats, the dirt accumulates .. Just rub it off when you bath baby