3 months old baby

My lo is 3 months plus old. How do I make her stretch her sleep at night. Her last feed is around 10pm and will wake up at 2am for feeding. Also at this stage is there any toys that suitable for them to play.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

At 3 months and only waking up once a night is a big achievement I would say 😅 each baby is different and sleep training might or might not work. If it's not too difficult for you to wake up one time at night to feed baby, just keep it up. Some babies will sleep through the night on their own without any intervention, just let them figure it out themselves though it might take a while so you should be patient. Now she's still small so it's ok to let her know mummy is there to comfort her when she wakes up. This is a controversial subject so this is my personal opinion only, I don't like sleep training or letting the baby cry it out, but if it works for others then great. For your second question, anything with bright colors, interesting contrasting patterns, or toys that make sound are good for this age. At this point your goal should be to attract baby's attention and track whether she can follow movements and sounds. Cloth books or normal books are great too, never too early to read to your baby!

Read more

My lo is 3 months plus too, but sleep through the night from last feed at 11pm to 730am the earliest or sometimes up to 10am the latest. Previously, when she wakes up for milk during the night, we capped it at 60-90ml, she is drinking 120ml in the day. Even now, she wakes up in the middle of the night, she just goes back to sleep after some patting. Do you feed any formula or only breastmilk? As I dont have enough supply, and has to supplement with formula, I give her formula for last feeding as it is more fulling.

Read more
4y trước

I set a night time routine since she was born. I will give her a wipe down and change into pyjamas, then proceed to feed her milk, on her lullaby and then place her in her cot for her to fall asleep. Sometimes, she wants some patting. It takes quite a while for her to get used to it. You can observe how much your lo drinks during the night feedings. If lo starts to drink lesser during night feedings, means their body are adjusting to get ready to sleep through the night,

Thành viên VIP

My girl is currently 3mo. Last feed at 12am most of the time as we sleep late 😅 She will usually ko after the last feed and sleep till 8.45am - 9am. For toys, you may consider flash cards, gym mat and tummy time. Don't forget to practice their grasping skills too by giving them different objects to grab. I've attached a pic of my 3mo daily activities. Maybe you can take a look and do some reference :)

Read more
Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

It’s normal if she’s breastfed baby. Mine 4 months still haven’t sleep through the night. Every baby is different. But if you can tahan with letting your baby girl cry then you can try cry it out method or Ferber method. Can start as early as 3 months.

Thành viên VIP

My when 2 moth she sleep from 9pm to 10am She drink 150ml before sleep I give her Karlihome goat milk at night till now she zzzzzzz never want to get up now she coming to 4 years before sleep 300ml of milk mix with brown rice powder and protein powder

my lo almost 3months. bedtime starts at 8pm with feed. still wakes up every 2-3hrly for milk and will wake up for playtime arnd 7ish am haisss 😭😭😭

Super Mom

My 8mo still wake up for feeds every 2-3 hours. At some point around 6-7mths she was waking every 1.5hours.

Thành viên VIP

You can try CIO or Ferber method for sleep training.