less to no poo

my lo is 2months and i realise she is not pooing as often as last time! her diapers are not as wet/full as before realised this when i start to direct latch, i never time how long lo latches but i latch her until she falls asleep or sleeps even after burping. used to feed ebm about 130-160ml previously, and yes it's a lot but my lo doesnt vomit. sometimes even when i feed her 130ml she still cries and sucks her thumb guessing it isnt enough.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Infants older than eight weeks often go 4 or 5 days without a dirty diaper, and it doesn't mean they are constipated. Breastfed babies, especially if they have not started solid foods, can easily go two weeks without a poopy diaper once they are 2-3 months old. If you are worry, you can consult your gynae.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hi... if you’re breastfeeding your child, please note that breastfed babies might not poop for up to 14 days. If you’re concern, please bring your child to see a doctor

Thành viên VIP

Hmmm...It's quite common but if you're concerned you should bring your lo to e pd for a proper diagnosis.

Not as often as last time but is she still pooing? If you're really concerned, talk to your pd about ot

It is common for breastfeeding child but it is always best to consult your PD

How many wet diapers a day ?