14 Replies

Prenatal massage can be a relaxing and beneficial experience for expecting mothers, especially when feeling stressed and tense. At 21 weeks pregnant, it's a good time to start incorporating prenatal massages into your self-care routine. Personal recommendations for prenatal massage in Singapore can vary, but it's generally advised to look for a certified and experienced prenatal massage therapist. You may want to consider seeking recommendations from other mothers in your area, checking online reviews, or asking for referrals from your healthcare provider. Prenatal massages can help alleviate muscle tension, reduce stress, improve circulation, and promote overall well-being during pregnancy. When booking a prenatal massage, make sure to communicate any specific areas of concern or discomfort with your massage therapist to ensure a tailored and safe experience. Remember to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new wellness practices during pregnancy to ensure they are suitable for you and your baby. It's also essential to choose a reputable and trusted massage provider to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. Enjoy your prenatal massage journey, and may it bring you the relaxation and relief you seek during this special time. https://invl.io/cll6she

I engaged M Wellness for prenatal massage, going to continue for post natal too. I think their rates are reasonable and house calls are convenient. Had different therapists the first 3 sessions to test it out, request for my preferred therapist the subsequent sessions. Technique wise, they are all quite consistent, but u may have preference in terms of strength, etc.

Madam partum is alright too. But all these I think depends on the masseuse that you are appointed to.

Madam partum amk outlet! Yanglan and gao jing is good!

Baby bellies! Went for both pregnancy and I love it

Prenatal I can't recall but it was 5 sessions. For post natal I took the basic one at about 750. The price is on their website 😊

TapFluencer

can try Baby Bellies

Natureland :)

💕

💕

💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles