Caregiving

Hi ladies, just need to ask generally is it wrong for me to tell my mils about my LO schedule so as when i come back from work she’s not asleep and me and lo have time to bond, i get to shower and feed her and both of us sleep together on time? My mils as her own way of raising and i did countlessly tell her my lo has a fixed schedule since im starting work and classes soon, itll be easier for me to bond feed and sleep my lo on time. Plus i am 7weeks pregnant so as the days go by lo is getting bigger and active and ill be tired easily. Any thoughts? Sometimes i feel theres like a friction between me and mils but i am trying to communicate with her as nicely firm and clear as possible but she’s so keen on her ways. Help? Advices?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Ya, alot of women encounter communication problem with their mil. The best way is to ask hubby to convey the message to his mother. Its not wrong for u to ask "helper" to match your timing but its difficult because your "helper" happens to be your mil. So i hope your hubby will convey a nice msg to her nntelling her why to let lo stay up later so u can accompany for awhile. :) try not to be the person talking.

Read more

Mil has ways to look after LO. When we the dil said smth not in their favour, thy will say, 'u r lucky enough to hv me to look after ur LO' ): I wish i would hv my own mum to help to look after 😭

Super Mom

Your baby your rules, I think your mil should respect your wishes. Maybe ask your hubby to talk to her?