Fluctuating symptoms?

Hi ladies, I am currently Week 10 with baby #1 and was wondering if its normal for our pregnancy symptoms to fluctuate? My boobs were aching like crazy during week 4-5 and they are no longer aching now, just bigger than before. I didnt rly have nausea until after Week 6 which mostly comes when im really hungry or just at random. After Week 8, the nausea is not really there anymore. Instead, I will retch when i come into with contact with certain strong smelling scents or when I brush my teeth. I am also no longer as tired like in the earlier weeks. One thing that’s been rly constant is my gassiness, i keep burping and farting 😅 Got to meet my bean during the Week 6 5 ultrasound and saw his heartbeat too. Just wanted to know if what im experiencing is normal because its so confusing at times…and sometimes im lowkey afraid my pregnancy is not progressing and i start to scare myself

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yeps mine was fluctuating between wk 6 to wk 11..I was worrying abt mc then.. gave me hopes that Ms was leaving but then it came back with a vengeance til my wk15.. Gosh. Now wk 16 I am glad I am feeling more normal...

Super Mom

Hi mama, Your hormones are all over the place as you’re already 2.5 weeks mama so this is normal. I thought this article might help you: https://www.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/10-weeks-pregnant/amp

Read more