Just found out that I'm pregnant! Would love some lovely ideas on how to tell my husband?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Finding out you’re pregnant is one of the biggest thrills you’ll ever experience, and so is sharing the news with your partner. Shouting “I’m pregnant!” always works great, of course. But some couples prefer to have a little more fun. After all, what better way to launch a new chapter of your life together than with a super-cute pregnancy reveal? Whatever you decide to do, one thing is for sure: The reaction is something you’ll always remember. 1)Print your first ultrasound and attach a note that says, “I can’t wait to meet you, daddy!” 2)Put a bun in the oven with a toothpick and slip of paper to create a little flag that says “baby,” “I’m pregnant” or even your due date. When dinner is ready, ask him to get the food out of the oven. No matter how you announce your pregnancy, your husband will be thrilled to hear the exciting news.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Go grocery shopping and fill your grocery cart with prenatal vitamins and parenting magazines and see just how long it takes him to realise what you are doing. Box up the pregnancy test and wrap it as a gift. Put a bun in the oven and ask him go get it! Play charades with him trying to Guess your card that says "you are going to be a dad!" Buy the book My Boys Can Swim and gift it to him. :)

Read more

You can always get something that hints to it. I didn't have to tell mine because he's the one that did my test when I kept messing it up lol

Thành viên VIP

You could get a unisex baby outfit and pack it together with your pregnancy test stick or first ultrasound scan.

Post reply image

You could gift him a t-shirt that hints at becoming a father.

thanks

judt tell him...