🧑🏻‍⚕️ Sesi Tanya Pakar Bersama Kristy Yong

Jom ajukan soalan anda dalam sesi ini yang berlangsung di aplikasi theAsianparent! Pakar yang bakal berkongsi ilmu dan tips minggu ini adalah Kristy Yong, (BS (PSYCH), M.Coun, Internationally Licensed, Counsellor with Australian Counselling Association), Director of Oasis Counselling Services 📰 Topik: Tekanan, Emosi Tidak Stabil dan Kemurungan Selepas Melahirkan 🗓️ Tarikh: 28 September 2023 Jika anda ada sebarang pertanyaan berkaitan dengan topik ini, jangan malu-malu untuk kemukakan soalan anda. Pakar kami akan sedia membantu! ⛔ *NOTA: Sebarang persoalan luar daripada topik dan tarikh yang ditetapkan mungkin tidak akan dijawab atau dipadam terus.

🧑🏻‍⚕️ Sesi Tanya Pakar Bersama Kristy Yong
28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Madam Kristy, Im a postgrad student, also a preggy mom with 3 y/o daughter. My problem is that my phd journer need another 2 years of data collection. But, my EDA is next year (June), which is expected to be in the middle of data collection phase. im so worried that I need to extend my phd due to this. and writing during confine is not a good idea. *i had tried when my first bond was birthed*. Do you have any advice what should I do after have my sec child without stress?^^ Tq.

Read more
8mo trước

Hi @siti akmal It is challenging to be a mom of a 3 years old toddler, pregnant and completing your PHD. In my opinion, i would say you want to manage your expectations in your studies and parenthood. Expectations in the sense of setting a more realistic list of things that is doable and what is not so doable when your second child arise. Managing our expectations can help us deal better when things doesnt go our ways which most of the times it will especially when it comes to pregnancy and giving birth to children because there's no way we can prepare ourselves for pregnancy. The only control you can have when your second child arrives is your expectations on your studies, your parenthood juggling between a toddler and a newborn. I would also recommend that you get as much help or support from your trusted friends and family members if possible to help your juggle the different roles you have to play when your second child is born. Getting help from others also help you feel more sup