Help insurance

I’ve been looking for insurance and I’m so overwhelmed. Can you share w me if you bought just basic prenatal or bundle? Which agency you went with and how much you have to pay? Why did you choose that?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

hello! I would like to suggest AIA - honestly maternity plans in SG are just a safeguard and are pretty standardised - but if you have a maternity plan the good thing is that you can convert to a hospitalisation plan for your baby later on! I was very thankful to AIA because I was able to get plans for my preemie baby within the first few months which came in handy later on with all the baby illnesses! I paid around 300 i think for my maternity plan! Also having a good agent would help ◡̈ Feel the vibes and see who you feel you have a better rapport is and is helpful! I got mine through those mummy market goodie bag giveaway kind and she’s been really helpful! hope you find one too ◡̈

Read more
11mo trước

it depends if your kid is a premie and any conditions born with!

When I was in your shoes, sorting through insurance options felt like navigating a maze blindfolded. Personally, I went with Sagicor https://www.sagicor.cr/ for my prenatal coverage here in Costa Rica. Opting for a bundle seemed like the most sensible choice for me. Sure, it might seem a bit overwhelming at first glance, but bundling can offer some peace of mind knowing that you're covered for various scenarios. Plus, dealing with just one insurer simplifies things a lot. As for the cost, it's definitely a factor to consider, but weigh it against the coverage you're getting. Sometimes, paying a bit more upfront can save you from unexpected expenses down the line.

Read more

I took prudential maternity insurance bundled with life insurance (for me while im pregnant, and both will auto transfer to baby once born) prumum + prulife. For prumum, Depends on the total amount coverage they have up to $5k, $10k & $15k something like that and price varies. I took the coverage till $5k, had to pay one time payment $300+ for prumum. The life insurance is add on $91/month. For hospital insurance, im paying $19/month and annually they will deduct your medisave i forgot how much. To saveguard myself and baby in the event of complication.

Read more
11mo trước

I also bought pru, will cover until 4yo and yes can convert to hosp plan without underwriting. I paid $798 lumpsum then for life insurance is $89/month. But i heard from friends seems AIA is the best but i dont know any AIA agent so at that point of time i just went ahead with pru

Hi, I’m a prudential agent also currently in my 3rd trimester, waiting for my LO to arrive. If you don’t mind can pm me. I can share more of prudential maternity plan with you. 😊

I buy a life insurance start from my baby in my tummy. The cover before baby born is protecting the life of mine, after baby born is protecting my baby.

Influencer của TAP

AIA Mum2Baby