am I cheating?

I've been grappling with something that's been weighing heavily on my mind, and I'm hoping I'm not alone in this. Lately, during intimate moments with my husband, my thoughts drift to other men. Wanna hear worse? That "other men" is his second cousin. We met couple weeks ago when he visited us in Singapore. Unmarried, his face is my type. Personality is my type. It's not something I ever anticipated, and it's causing me a lot of distress. I want to be fully present with my husband, but these intrusive thoughts keep creeping in. Is this normal?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! I want to start off by saying that what you're going through is definitely a tough situation, and it's completely normal to feel conflicted and distressed about it. It's important to remember that having these thoughts doesn't make you a bad person, and it doesn't mean that you don't love your husband. One thing to consider is whether there might be an underlying reason for these thoughts. Are you feeling unfulfilled in your relationship with your husband, or is there something else going on that's causing these feelings to surface? It might be helpful to have an open and honest conversation with your husband about how you've been feeling. In the meantime, it could also be beneficial to focus on reconnecting with your husband and strengthening your bond. Planning some quality time together, going on date nights, or even just having deep conversations can help bring you closer and reduce the intrusive thoughts. If you find that these thoughts are really impacting your mental well-being, it might be a good idea to seek support from a therapist or counselor. Having a professional to talk to can provide you with the tools and guidance to work through these feelings in a healthy way. Remember, it's okay to seek help and take the time you need to navigate through this. You're definitely not alone in dealing with complicated emotions, and it's important to show yourself some kindness and understanding during this time. Take care! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

don't think too much, may be just a fleeting feeling with another guy.. ultimately you still love your husband and know why you married him. perhaps can try to find back the spark between you and your husband by doing smth you both enjoy tgt.

I won’t worry too much cause feelings come and go. So long as you don’t make any physical move, I say you’re safe. Everybody has fantasy so it’s best not to disclose it in order to remain a peaceful marriage.

It's lust you're feeling, coz you're human, not robots, and we have eyes haha. Acknowledge that it's a passing fancy, and that you aren't going to act on it. These feelings will pass in time.

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

💕

💕