It seems like my baby sleeps all the time. Could there be something wrong?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In general, a newborn baby (till around 6 weeks old) typically takes 4 to 8 naps (ranges between 15 mins to 4 hours long) and sleeps for around 8 to 14 hours at night. The total hours of sleep the baby has in a day is around 14 to 18 hours. From 6 weeks to 3 months, the number of naps decrease to about 3 or 4 (30mins to 2 hours long) and he/she may sleep for 8 to 13 hours at night. The total hours of sleep a day would be around 11 to 15 hours in total. Time spent in between naps would varies between 1 hour and 1hour 45mins. But as what the other ladies have mentioned, every baby is different. As long as your baby is still waking up for feeding and is eating well, I think you don't have to be too worried. That said, if you sense anything amiss, speak to your doctor during your baby's next checkup to help clarify any concerns you may have.

Read more

You've not mentioned your baby's age. But from what you've said your baby sounds like a newborn. Nevertheless here are the usual sleeping times for babies up to 1 year. If you feel your baby sleeps more than this, it might be good to talk to your doctor... Newborn-2 months Total Sleep: 16-18 hours Nighttime Sleep: 8-9 hours Naps: 7-9 hours (3-5 naps) 2-4 months Total Sleep: 14-16 hours Nighttime Sleep: 9-10 hours Naps: 4-5 hours (3 naps) 4-6 months Total Sleep: 14-15 hours Nighttime Sleep: 10 hours Naps: 4-5 hours (2-3 naps) 6-9 months Total Sleep: 14 hours Nighttime Sleep: 10-11 hours Naps: 3-4 hours (2 naps) 9-12 months Total Sleep: 14 hours Nighttime Sleep: 10-12 hours Naps: 2-3 hours (2 naps) 12-18 months Total Sleep: 13-14 hours Nighttime Sleep: 11-12 hours Naps: 2-3 hours (1-2 naps)

Read more

I was i really bad place emotionally because i had the suspicion my partner was cheating but i couldn't confirm it. i reached out to a close friend and she introduced me to [email protected], He explained how would grant me access to my partner phone without him being aware of course i was skeptical at first but i had to erase the doubts so i went through with the process and he delivered giving me access to his old texts and incoming texts on whatsapp, deleted messages facebook, all location, He also got me into his Instagram account and i was able to confirm my suspicious and leave that toxic relationship. I made the right call doing this because if the relief i felt after you may also need this services of you find yourself with an untrustworthy partner. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

How old is your baby? Baby sleeping times differ depending on his age: 0-6 months: Infants need about 16 to 20 total hours of sleep per day and will wake up every 2-3 hours for feeding. By about four months, most babies sleep 10 to 12 hours at night (with a feeding or two) and nap for 3 to 5 hours of sleep a day. 6-12 months: Babies typically sleep about 11 hours at night and take two daily naps of about 3-4 hours. 1-3 years: Most toddlers need 10 to 13 hours of sleep, which includes an afternoon nap of 1 to 3 hours. http://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/sleep-child.aspx

Read more

Here's a ballpark estimate for how much your baby or child should be sleeping, but remember that all kids are different, and some may need a little more or less than others. http://www.parents.com/baby/sleep/basics/age-by-age-guide/

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3132)

thanks