Husband/Wife age gap

Is there an age gap between you and your partner?

518 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

2 years! One of my ex colleagues used to say that a guy's emotional age is always two years behind a girl's -- that's why guys go to NS in Singapore haha!

Age's just a number. It's doesn't matter 😉 12yrs gap, same year sign Monkey 🐒, compatible zodiac sign Virgo ♍ and cancer ♋. ❤❤❤

Influencer của TAP

Age shouldn’t really matter in a relationship. It is just a number. The key thing is both of you are compatible, happy and supportive of each other

Me & my ex-husband was 15 years apart! I never could click with guys my age, and have always been much more comfortable with who were older than me.

Nope! We are one year difference.. Don't like too old or too young, if not we will have different thinking, opinions or even communication problem.

5 years older than hubby but we look like of the same age kc daw baby face ako, minsan some will say he looks older kc his tall and I'm petite 😁

Yape 7 years... I believe men have a lot to catch up on in terms of maturity and therefore minimum 5 years elder helps for the mental connect!

My hubby is 3 years older than me. Bound to have differences, which couple can agree 100% on everything. Just got to work it out the right way

1 year gap between myself and my husband. I think age gap doesn't matter for me as long as my husband is matured in thinking and his actions.

yes, 5 years, he's born in 1985 and I'm born in 1990, though he likes to keep it at "4", because our birthdays are 5 months apart... 😒