Husband/Wife age gap

Is there an age gap between you and your partner?

518 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We are 10years difference. He’s 40 years old and i’m 30 years old. We have been together for 10years and with 2 beautiful daughters.

My wife is 2 years younger than me. Well there be things that are hard to compromise on.. but just have to find a balance it's an art

Influencer của TAP

older 1 years than me Please help me like the photo https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/1189131?d=android&ct=b&share=true

I'm 5 years older than my husband, and I'm the one who usually takes the lead when it comes to decision making for the family.

Yes, my husband is 5 months and a few days younger than me. We are born the same year just the months are different.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, I and my husband have a 2 year age gap. While he is elder, we do have moments of immaturity from time to time!

Yes, my husband 9 years older than me. A responsible husband who is always doing his best for me & our kids.

2 years gap. is doesn't matter for me. as long as my hubby is matured ,care and loving. I will be happy.

Thành viên VIP

3 days only hehe he was born 7th of January, while me was on 10th of January. ❤❤❤

My husb is 33 and me 20 so 13yrs gap haha...But its dsnt mattr we are happy n lovey dovey... ❤❤❤