Is it okay to leave a sleeping baby at home while you run out for a quick errand nearby?

295 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No. I will never leave my baby or children alone at home even when they are sleeping soundly. Too dangerous and please don't do that.

how old is your baby? I wouldn't recommend that! how about you try babywearing so your run your errands and baby can sleep

no no no accident happen because we are careless. If something happen you will never be able to forgive your self

personally I think it's a nono. liee some of the mummies said you won't know when babies gonna wake up. it's quite dangerous.

I highly suggest not to do so as it is so risky unless you have someone you trust to watch after your baby for few minutes.

My personal don't think it's a good idea! Any errands is not as important as to keeping our baby in safe reason..

It's a No pls unless there is an adult apart from the mum who can look after the baby untill mum arrived.

I never did that. unless it's a quick trip to the bathroom but going outside and it's the toddlers naptime I babywear

No, dangers are lurking ard. i never leave my baby in room alone if i need to, i will babywear her out to do errands

i would agree with the others n say no. also no to leaving baby in car even if it is just to pay at petrol station.