295 Replies

no i wont do that. heard & read stories about baby dying while caregiver was away for a short moment... even when i go bath, i make sure is a super quick one.

no it is never okay. no matter how old the baby is, he may still move around or even choke on his own vomit if he's really young and unable to turn his head.

Di po, anything can happen in just a matter of seconds and we dont want to risk that for our child. Better have someone u can trust to look after your baby.

VIP Member

NO. and Never. Things will happen and you never know what it is. Even a quick run to the toilet also i feel uneasy as my LO may wake up any moment.

No.. Is too risky.. Baby sleeping can wake up anytime and cry.. Better to play safe than sorry.. Wait till baby wake up prepare n go tgt will be better..

I would bring my baby everywhere I go. I have wraps and carriers, so it makes my life much easier! Just secure them on you and you are ready to go!

It's a very ungodly thing& also a very crispy thing to ever think of, bc you never can tell on what next that could happen to the baby 👶

VIP Member

No .. can’t leave them alone . Coz if they open eyes if we r not around then they may scared to sleep again .. n makes more trouble sleep

No way your baby can fall from bed or sudden mishap can happen. Its better to carry the sleeping baby with you if you have an emergency.

definitely NO! even if bb is only 3 months old because you won't know what's their next move going to be. what if they flipped and fell?

Related Questions

Related Articles