Is morning sickness a good sign of pregnancy?

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There seemed to be some relationship between having morning sickness and the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). hCG is produced in the early stages of pregnancy. Hence, good levels of hCG suggest that the pregnancy is developing well. In other words, having morning sickness may suggest that the hormone level is high and therefore, a good sign for the pregnancy. That being said, the exact cause of morning sickness is still unknown. As such, even if one doesn’t experience morning sickness, it does not suggest that the pregnancy is not healthy. For more information on this: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x1049054/is-it-true-that-morning-sickness-is-a-sign-of-a-healthy-pregnancy

Read more

I did not experience morning sickness for all my 3 pregnancies and my pregnancies were smooth and babies came out healthy. Thus, it depends on individual's body on reacting to the pregnancy hormones. People said morning sickness is a good sign, in a way to console preggies that are having morning sickness (which is torturing and uncomfortable) to feel better and more motivated.

Read more

I am 14 weeks Pregnant and Morning sickness is the worst, my throwing up doesn't seem to get any better and I feel bloated most of the time, I have lost my appetite and struggling to eat. I am not sure when this will subside However my Gynea says its normal?

Im 8 weeks and struggling to eat. I loved cheesy and sticky spicy food.and now i cant even look at those favorites meals anymore. If i dont eat i suffer from terrible cramps. So for my pregnancy, this part is the worst!!!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3049)

It's a sign means your pregnancy is still on-going. I used to worry so much when i showed ZERO signs of morning sickness. Always wonder is everything ok? So it's a blessing (but in a suffering way)

Read more
3y trước

so true

Thành viên VIP

It’s a normal sign of pregnancy but not every individual will experience morning sickness. Even with no morning sickness, the pregnancy can still be a smooth and healthy process. :)

hi! ako never nakaramdam ng morning sickness pero sa hapon ko sya nararamdaman after work... yung sakit ng ulo at pagduduwal... just for my first tri...

Morning Sickness Really Is a Good Thing. Nausea and vomiting inpregnancy are linked to a lower risk of miscarriage, 

I hv just experienced nausea in since a week ago..my menses is irregular. I'm not sure how long I hv been pregnant.