Singapore Dad-to-be advise

In Singapore, as we are approaching delivery date, as a Dad-to-be, I am looking for information related to how to be prepared for delivery. Kindly help to clarify the following : 1. Since the delivery can take place at part of the day , should I go for rental car along with private driver so that when the delivery pain comes can go to hospital directly without waiting for grab booking ? 2. Which is the recommended insurance for babies ? 3. Which is better service - nanny service or domestic helper ? Anything else I am missing, kindly advise Thanks, Ram #firstbaby #pregnancy #dad-to-be #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Register for GetGo tribe or BlueSG, actually Grab ok too. Just don't be too worried if contraction as long as water bag not burst, normally still have to wait for a few more hours in hospital. When she's checked in you can go return the car. insurance ask agent better, got a alot of different plans. depends on budget, I don't have any and saved all the money, just a little tired but I take all the chores as a great way to exercise.

Read more