Post natal depression

My in law is staying with me temporary. I feel even more stressed despite my hubby saying she is here to help. Every time baby cries, she will interfere. Last night baby poo and after that became hungry, so he cried. My mil woke up, took baby away and feed him instead. I really thinking I am going through depression. I am so scare of baby crying in the fear that my mil will step in again and take my baby away. I feel like I am a milk making machine instead of a mother. My husband keeps saying I think too much. But if I need help I will ask. Now I just want to spend more time before I return to work after maternity. I just want to learn to take care of baby myself. #firstbaby #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How i wish i had that kind of help when i gave birth, i was so tired n depressed that i almost killed myself cause i couldnt take it. I took care of my baby 24hrs barely slept for 1 or 2 hours and husband did not help with anything.My parents couldnt help cause they are too old and my inlaws hv passed away. You should be grateful you have such a caring mil.

Read more