2nd trimester and still vomiting…is it normal?

Hi im on week 21 and i find myself still vomiting and having heartburn most of the time. Is this normal? Are there any remedies? #pregnancy #firstbaby

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Hormone levels can fluctuate at this stage and throughout pregnancy, causing mood swings and morning sickness. Perhaps u can try, changing eating patterns. For morning nausea, eat toast, cereal, crackers, or other dry foods before getting out of bed. Eat cheese, lean meat, or other high-protein snack before bedtime. Sip fluids, such as clear fruit juices, water, or ice chips, throughout day. Don't drink lots of fluid at one time.

Read more

sometimes could be some food that cause bloating/heartburn. for me, i found that i cannot take chicken rice and milk at night, if nt whole night i cannot sleep cos alot of air. as for vomitting, can try taking some sour plums?

yes, it's normal. try eating smaller meals more frequently. you can also take gaviscon when having heartburn. that's what my doctor gave me. take care!

yes, it's normal :) my vomitting stopped late 2nd trimester. you can take gaviscon for heartburn and have smaller meals. take care!

Influencer của TAP

it's normal, every pregnancy is different so I will try to eat something when I feel hungry

Normal . Some of us even till going to give birth still vomitting .

Thành viên VIP

it's normal, can try taking more smaller meals