Cramps at third trimester

I’m at my third trimester and yesterday i really had a bad cramps or somewhat called is braxton hicks . I even have difficulty with my breathing. Couldn’t have a comfortable sleep and till now i still can feel the cramps but not as pain as yesterday .

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

BH is normal even in the 2nd trimester but shouldn't feel too painful. Your body is preparing for labour. Comes at a few seconds and normally will go away when you move or change position ie. from sitting to lying down. While contractions is painful. Like pressure kind of pain from your back to the tummy and heavy pressure at your pelvic. Does not go away when you move or change position. Differentiate the pain. If you feel this, time your contractions and head to the hospital if it comes every 5-10 mins. Don't need to wait until 2 mins to get out of the house. You might not make it to the hospital but labour midway there instead.

Read more
Super Mom

Hi there...this is normal. Could I ask how far you are into the third trimester? Your body could be in the midst of ‘getting ready’

It is normal during 3rd trimester .but If you can't bear the pain it is better to take advice from your doctor.

guava