I'm thinking of playing classical music to my unborn baby girl. Does this really help a child get an educational head start?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

playing music when you are pregnant is a good way to ease out stress and also help baby develop hearing abilities. whether or not it can help with educational abilities in your baby is something that is still debatable, as there are not enough studies to prove this yet. but if you enjoy this type of music, you can always play it, right? no harm in doing so...

Read more

So, the baby develops hearing abilities in the uterus but it is still not proven whether this will help your baby in getting an educational head start. Researchers also say that this can also have reverse affects as the sound waves can affect the baby. Definitely playing classical music after the baby is born helps the baby develop a liking towards it

Read more

Unborn babies can hear the sounds from outside. If you are a fan of classical music, or want your baby to love it, no harm playing it as early as while she still in the womb. But to really say that will help with her intelligence, there are still questions around the topic.

Una amiga me comento de colocar música a los bebés y me pareció interesante el tema, me envió este artículo y me pareció interesante. Tal vez pueda apoyar a muchas mamis https://janabebe.com/es/blog/la-importancia-de-la-musica-en-el-cerebro-de-los-ninos.html

Not sure about educational development. But I feel if the baby can hear music that he has heard before in the womb, it helps him to feel more secure, as if he is back in the womb.

It helps baby develop whilst in the tummy. This it's highly recommended

Yes they can hear. Its good to play music when they are unborn

thanks

not helped. don't do

I don't think so