Tired of life

I'm mentally and physically tired. Finding places to rant out as my anger management is getting worst. Depression coming back again. It's sucks how my own SO just think selfishly and i have to bear everything. Running away from reality because of stress and drink to make yourself better like some fking coward. When can he even wake the fuck up with his immature mindset. When can he start to learn that ITS ok to show your weakness to your own spouse who walk along with you. We both love each other still but.. Im really tired of life. Im sucidal. I wanted to die so bad but he need me, my LO needs me. they get to rely on me. but when i need someone to rely, i have none. All i can do is to surpress my feeling and emotion.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sure there'll soon be multiple replies with helplines you can call, or positive messages to encourage you. I'll say a different piece instead. I can understand how it feels to have no one to speak to about certain things, and am therefore relieved to have this space to rant, or ask, or speak freely anonymously. I feel just writing out my frustrations here help a little bit, I feel less bottled up, my emotions feel less heavy. And when someone comments and replies that they experience the same, it makes me feel tiny bit better too, less alone, less helpless. I'm glad you've at least found this space and made the effort to write about it, and I hope it helps you, even just a little. Don't fully suppress your emotions. It can feel good to just cry in the shower. To hug your soft toy. To just stare at the sky. To dig into a tub of ice cream. To stare at your LO's endearing face as he/she sleeps. I wish the best for you :) Take care and keep ranting here!

Read more
3y trước

Don't hurt yourself. These are things that can be solved with time, communication and effort. I know you feel it's unfair to you. There are times I feel this way and I can't shake off this feeling too. It can be so annoying, so frustrating, so helpless. I dunno if it'd help you, but for me, sometimes I look back on the bad moments I had, and I think, wow I made it past that, so hey i can do that again. You've made it so far despite other unhappy moments in your life, it means you DO have the strength in you, and you CAN do it again. One day you'll look back on your life right now and think the same - that you're amazing for conquering this.

Have you tried talking to friends?

3y trước

They know my condition but they can't help much. I always kept inside it due to traumatic events, stress since young.

Sorry to hear this!

Sorry to hear that

Hang in there!!!