Clear discharge

I'm in my 31st week. Since yesterday, sudden gush of clear liquid appear. Am i suppose to worry about this or this is normal? It's too early for me to go into labour.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Is it still leaking now? I am worried that it might be the water bag. Did the nurses give you a number to call if any emergency happens? Better to call and tell them.

5y trước

Oh.. Because I had experience something similar before at week 39. I called my clinic's nurse and she told me to go to the hospital as she thinks it should be water bag leaking. I went to the hospital and my gynae came over to check me. In the end, it's a false alarm. He said it is just some unknown liquid and my water bag did not leak. However, my water bag burst the following day after the false alarm. Then the nurses were saying maybe my water bag did leak but only a very tiny hole and because I continue my normal routine so my waterbag burst the following day. (because I am quite active, I kept walking non stop. The day before my water bag burst, I was still climbing up and down the stairs and doing alot of squats. ) I think you better go and have a check and try not to do anything too vigorous.

Thành viên VIP

Is it really a gush or just abit? If its a gush than do take bed rest. Just abit is okay

5y trước

just abit, like one time. I'm pretty dry the rest of the day though..no contraction, no blood.

Thành viên VIP

Hi... it’s not normal. Please go to the hospital to monitor and check.