Which breast pump is the best?

I’m a FTM and I’m very lost on how do we know which brand of breast pump is the best? Eg. Hegen VS medela? Is there actually a mummy crash course on this kind of stuff where we get to learn tips and tricks for choosing baby items? Appreciate any advice. Thank you.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, congrats on your pregnancy! I attended a new parents crash course by My First Love and they had a small booth selling breast pumps. The course also taught about breastfeeding. Perhaps you can search about it. I have both spectra S1+ and medela freestyle with wearable cups. I feel that the spectra is able to express more milk than the medela but the spectra is not as portable as the medela one. So I use the medela wearables at work or in the day time and then the spectra at night before bed and for the first pump in the morning.

Read more
5h trước

It’s really a crash course, like 1 day course covering many topics. So it is not as in depth. But I feel that it is good enough, esp if you have a confinement nanny to help you after delivering. Hope this helps! 😁