baby carrier for recommendation

Hello, I'm first time mum and wish to learn more about the baby carriers. I would like something: -Super light-weight -Something cooling for me n baby, not too hot material for Singapore's hot weather. -With good support -Easy storage -Use direct from newborn to 2years old Able to breast feed while baby in carrier Which brand and model fits the above? theres too many brand n models, would appreciation some help :)

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I bought ergobaby omni 360.. but find the straps with the mesh a bit rough.. especially considering that when baby is asleep, she might lean her face against the straps.. legs area also, so I always put on long pants for my lo if we're using the carrier. Feels like tula material more comfy....

5y trước

Thank u ! I will take note of that!

Thành viên VIP

I now looking for one too. Haha. I’m looking into purchasing konny or ponage because of lightweight and for newborn

5y trước

I'm looking at konny too, but like not much functions n doesnt provide us with back support.. it doesnt look comfy though.

Thành viên VIP

Ergo 360, I like the firm structure, it have YouTube video on how to fold it up for easy storage.

5y trước

Thank u!! Will research more on that

Influencer của TAP

Ergobaby OMNI 360. Do not need infant insert. It can abjustable fr NB onwards.

5y trước

Thank u!

Influencer của TAP

Another suggestion for Ergo Baby here! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Influencer của TAP

I'm using soul anoona

Super Mom

Tula free to grow

I brought ergo360

5y trước

Thank u!

Super Mom