4 Replies

*hugs* ur feelings are valid. I felt the same way too when i was pregnant always worrying and anxious but very excited too!! Pls don’t think too much about negative things!! I just gave birth recently and when I looked back, i realised that i shouldn’t have worried too much. I wished i spent more time thinking of happy things rather than negative things. Think happy thoughts as much as you can. Don’t worry about labour too, trust ur doctor. Ure going to be fine. Ure in good hands. Always remember as each day pass, you’re a day closer to meeting bb! Enjoy your pregnancy and look forward to meeting your bb!! 💖

Yes, I was feeling the same as a FTM. My advice to you is to get all the rest and naps and sleep you can. Cause life will be totally different once the baby arrives. Go on dates with your husband. Hang out with your friends. Enjoy all the “me time” while you still can. Soon, it’ll turn into “we time” 🫢

I am a FTM as well and I get these random thoughts too, most times at night when I have endless peeing routine. Really good to keep in mind that the gynae check ups are positive outcomes so far and talk to your baby and sayang belly to interact with baby. It helps for me, all the best to you!

TapFluencer

yes... unfortunately while hoping for the best, i do expect the worst

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles