Rant

I’m due next month. The child’s dad left me 2 months ago. My childhood dog died half a month ago. She was the one that gave me all the emotional support that I ever needed since young. I really don’t know what to do. I know I should be emotionally strong enough for the arrival for my baby, but life is getting a little too tough for me. I’m having more panic attacks now, and sometimes I just keep thinking about death. I think I might have depression, I’ve been seeking counseling with one of the counselors, but from time to time, I really feel like my life is so meaningless now. Help :-(

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

show your ex that you are enough strong and brave to handle everything. I can understand your situation. meet with your loved ones and go out for walk. you are idol of little one. show your baby who you are. show little one that how strong he should be too. I have 4 months old and I feel lucky to have him. God has gifted precious thing(baby). some people begs for this. enjoy tour baby sweerheart. my best wishes are with you. love u

Read more