8 Replies

depends on how confident/comfortable you are with the "level of cleanliness" from your choices. For quick washing, I will just soak in baby clothes detergent after some spot cleaning if the mess is salvageable. Then, I'll either bring forward my regular washing or just do a tiny washing machine load. Personally didn't want to risk the possibility of contamination or stubborn stains as I had difficulty to differentiate old or new stains.

It depends on whether you are okay with it? For me, if soiled, I will ask my husband to hand wash and hang dry, then I will wash again during laundry day with machine. I trust the machine more than my husband and my own hand’s 😂. If you are okay and confirmed that it’s clean after handwash, you can definitely not re-wash again during your laundry day 😊.

If it's something minor and salvageable, I'll just soak then wash and dry it. But my baby had few poonamis before, and it was just too much. I just threw the clothes away haha

I simply soak (with baby detergent), rub the soiled spot and rinse, let dry and wash again with the rest of the baby laundry in the next washing session.

I will hand wash as much of the stains out as possible, then soak using detergent, then put in washing machine when wash the rest of the clothes.

I will scrub dirty area immediately with detergent, use vanish if stain is stubborn, then hang in the toilet until next baby laundry session.

I use "vanished" product. it works very well. not sure if it's suitable for baby clothes but my baby skin isn't sensitive

Follow because i also want to know. If not maybe i just throw away? 🤣🤣

Trending Questions