Constipation solutions

i’m currently at 24 weeks preg and seem to be constipated more than before. today is my third day despite me taking dragonfruit and also the syrup given by my GP. any other ways you mummies are using to help clear the bowel? thank you..

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

drinking Hot water in the morning after you wake up really works in me. it really helps me to lessen my constipation

i take probiotics and it works for me to detox every other day. otherwise is 3-4 days. im going 15 weeks

Thành viên VIP

Yakult po natry nyo na? Suggested po na mas okay kainin ang fruits before heavy meal po

probiotics does wonders. Take yakult or yougurt a day. I take pregnancy probiotic supplements

Drink milk, eat banana and more veg. I’m week 24 and I visit the loo on time everyday 👍

freshmilk po iniinum ko...pwde po ba yun ?kc ok yung pg cr ko pg mkainum ako ng freshmilk..

Post reply image

Please take yellow dragonfruit. All other floor dragonfruit won’t have the same effect.

prune juice early morning empty stomach wait 30min before eating food. works for me

Greek Yogurt should be effective. Non-sweet kind.. add some honey if you need to.

drink more water, take lots of fresh fruits and veggies