Bad Dreams And Nightmare

I'm constantly having bad dream and nightmare after being pregnant. Is it common??

136 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dreams were a rarity before pregnancy. I’m always frequenting them as of late and they are always nightmares. My husband always tells me I’m always murmuring in my sleep as if someone was hunting me down and it freaks me out everytime. Once, I was shaking in my dream. I wonder why my dreams and nightmares are super vivid now.

Read more
4y trước

I'm dreaming abt my hubby. In my dream he died. but before that the doctor said to me that there's only 20% chance of survival. when I woke up. I prayed. I cried. Because I am very paranoid. every night I woke up and checked if my husband still breathing (I have that anxiety) I really love my husband so much and I can't live my life without him. I pray pray pray pray and thinking that its just a dream, Im confused. Because my mom dreamt about me passing the exam, then it happened. Also my mom dreamt that I'm pregnant. 4 days after I found out that I am pregnant. thats why I am anxious abt dream 😭😭 But I know God will not let that happen. I am worried to my husband every hour of every day, but I keep hiding it