39 Weeks

I'm already at 39 weeks pregnant , is it okay if i could still go out & walk , take a fresh air or do i have to stay home till my labour ?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I start 36 weeks dah makin banyak jalan. Now dah 39 weeks still sama banyak kan jalan. Pagi semalam jalan jauh dekat tasik, pagi ni keluar spot darah 🥰 InsyaAllah takde masalah jangan risau. (First baby otw) wish me luck ! 😆😆😆💪🏻

Thành viên VIP

Yes u can still go out and have a walk for about 15 mins or so. Walking actually helps to facilitate natural delivery. :)

Influencer của TAP

I'm 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant and i still go for my daily walking exercise in the morning and afternoon . just avoid large crowds .

Yes, you may and preferably park nearby your house. Do remember to bring your mobile phone with you especially if you are alone.

i was walking so much at 39 weeks! and it definitely helps to start my contractions haha

Thành viên VIP

Yes. Its good that you can still walk! Lagi senang time bersalin nanti

saya 39 mggu 2hari masih kl ya q bjln sana sini lagiii dan masih takdak tanda sakit apa2 lagi risw plk sayaaa

Its fine😊 walking outside. But you need to be with someone or bring your phone with you.

Thành viên VIP

Yep, can. I’m still taking my daily walks too. Hoping baby will not go overdue 😖

39 weeks at 3 days paninigas at mlikot lng baby ko... hopely maging maayus ang lahat

3y trước

Any updates po today? Ok nmn po ba si baby?