Feeling bloated

I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Having bloated tummy. Looks big for 9 weeks. How do I reduce it? (I eat small meals and lots of fruits, water and 2 glasses milk).

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Hi have that issue (with a lot of gas and burping). I trial-and-error with food (like I realized the main culprits for me were garlic, onion and milk), and then avoid as much as possible. Also try to take smaller meals and take warm water (helped me to burp out all the gas).

Same here. Burping a lot. Sometime burping very loud like a dinasour burp... Lol... Hahaha... But i never care it much as I always burp before I pregnant. Now just added more burp only... I try to drink warm water eat soft food and rest more.

Avoid food that cause bloatedness (broccoli, cabbage, coconut milk, etc.) and incorporate ginger to your meals. For me, diary caused bloatedness too so I steer away till 2nd trimester and slowly try again

5y trước

Thank you for the suggestions. Will help me alot

Super Mom

Hope u manage to tackle fr yr pregnancy. As fr me, i just let it tide thru and have a positive mindset that it shall be over soooon!

I wish i could help. But i didnt have that problem

I drink 100 plus to burp gas